Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Start

I feel a bit weird realizing it's only now that I discovered my ability to write. There are a thousand blogger out there and I feel funny about myself that I should start one.  Thus, I decided to create my own blog site, just so to satisfy that realization. I remember way back in high school I planned to make a journal of my experiences and personal insights, but it did not materialize. Maybe because I'm too complacent. I fear we creatures fall for this mishap of human nature. With the internet, a window world has been created and people can connect anytime and anywhere. One can be funny, inspiring, religious--or spiritual; dramatic or even horrific.

Today I begin. I choose to make it short, vivid but effective every now and then. There are 'abundant waitings' for me along the way and I want to write about them. I love waiting, expecting things--greater things because it makes me fully alive.

Expecting, as much as I believe, is a form of faith. :)

-mhenkie
E-mail: ironmheng@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment